Tuesday, 13 August 2013

How to fulfil your sweet tooth? Very easy and with Chocolate too!

Hi All!
So today after lunch, I had a craving for a sweet dessert. Since I don't keep ice cream in the house anymore, I found this very easy way to fulfil my sweet tooth with chocolate and there is less than 5g of sugar! So when I crave that 'chocolate' (Girls, you know what that craving means!!) I have this:

Keep fresh bananas and a bottle of the chocolate syrup (for Nestle Quik or whatever brand you choose),
Chop up the banana and drizzle about 1/3 teaspoon over the banana pieces.
I put my banana pieces in a bowl and do 3 waves of drizzle on it.

Now I don't eat this every day... well actually I have a banana every day but not with the chocolate syrup... the syrup is when I really need to fill those 'chocolate cravings' ;)

So don't go all crazy and use up a full bottle of chocolate syrup lol
There are other flavors of the syrup so try another kind but I always look at the sugar content and judge how much can I actually use?

I hope you enjoy my blog and feel free to share with others! ^.^


No comments:

Post a Comment